Great little video to make you think!
This video should be a concern and a challenge to any home school parent, or parent in general. We have come to be a fat and lazy generation who got that way slowly with each advancing fast food chain, Game Boy (or Atari in the 70's) and the availability of computers that didn't take a whole room to operate. It happened slowly, like the frog in the pot of water, never feeling the water come to a boil.
In this age of exponential technological growth and the fact that the competition is now global, the task seems daunting! I know that I need to give them the best education that is available at any given time, keeping up with any technological advances, but I rest in this...that my number one priority is to "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Prov 22:6
And it is in that promise that I hope my child will be able to compete in a global market with an Eternal perspective!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment