Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Sweet Grace!


It was one year ago today that I left this sweet face at the airport knowing it was the last time it would be just her and I (I didn't look much better).
She has blossomed over this past year into an amazing girl. Her space has been invaded 24/7 and though she has her moments, is learning to be a kind and compassionate big sister. It has been a hard year in so many ways. But it is through adversity where true growth lies.

I love you my sweet Grace!

4 comments:

~tmc~ said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Hope everything's going well:)

missy said...

I sobbed the first time I saw this photo and now you've got me crying again. I'm looking forward to meething this sweet little girl later this month.
Love,
Missy

Heart4Adoption said...

What a very, very eventful year for you:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Grace and Joy are doing so well! I have been a lurker for a long time and hope that the following question is OK to ask. How is Mercy? Praying that all is well.

Sharon