It wasn't as traumatic as the Expedition, but the departure of my 1992 Honda Civic was a sad day! I bought it as a single young lady 17 years ago and paid off my 5 year loan in 3 years, living off Top Raman to pay it off early. I think I paid $12K for it new. The odometer broke about 8 years ago at 250K. It was my husbands commuter car (65 miles round trip to work) the last 12 years so we are fairly certain it had over 400K miles on it when we parted ways yesterday!
It was Grace's first ride as it was the car we drove her home from the hospital in over 9 years ago. Oh the memories, but my husband wasn't willing to fix her up any longer and now with a blown head gasket...that was the limit. It would have cost more to fix than it was worth. Goodbye Old Friend!
MY FIST RIDE!
Broke about 8 years ago. We think it was more like 400,000!





No comments:
Post a Comment