Saturday, June 27, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~ TOS Crew Review ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ The 2009-2010 Schoolhouse Planner ~~~


When I was asked to review this item for The Old Schoolhouse Crew Review, my first impression was…WOWZA! Before seeing it I thought I would just print it out, casually look it over and write my review. Well I didn’t have an extra REAM of paper! This thing is chock-o-block full of information for any family, homeschooled or not! With almost 375 pages, I don’t think there is a form I could possibly need that’s not in this thing. From “Menu Planners” to “Website Login/Password Quick Reference” pages, it’s pretty all encompassing.


The first few pages are the 2009-2012 calendars for planning ahead. Then there are 12 monthly sections, each with an article (i.e. July is “The Thirteen Colonies”), a resource list and two yummy recipes to try each month.


The next pages are Miscellaneous Educational Information (i.e. Famous Composers, Timeline of Inventions etc.)and Homeschool Forms (Annual Plans, Progress Reports, Field Trip Planning etc.).


And finally Household Forms to wrap it up! These last 100+ pages have a number of topics from Contact Lists, Medical Health Info, Budget Record Sheets and even a Garden Planning page! Who would have thought? Well...actually...they did!

Don't take my word for it...read other Crew Member reviews of "The Planner" at The Crew Review.

NOTE: This is an "ebook" in PDF format and what's really nice is you can type on the pages to fill out the forms. One reviewer said she even created a planner for her daughter with just the pages she needed. That is Way Cool!

Take a closer look and purchase the 2009-2010 Schoolhouse Planner from The Old Schoolhouse Store for $39.00. If you purchase before July 12, 2009, you will also receive the 2008 Schoolhouse Planner Useful Excerpts ebook.

No comments: