Monday, December 3, 2007

Tama Meets the Girls, Dec. 3

This is the e-mail that I received from Tama this morning.

WE are here. I met the girls this morning and they are excited about coming. I think Joy is probably about 6 not 8. After warming up to me a few minutes she crawled up on my lap and was playing with my hands and I started talking to Mercy and I looked down and she was fast asleep for a bout 30 minutes. So sweet and small. Mercy is shy but she is warming up to me. We learned how to do her feeding tube. They are going to make me do the next feeding! Yeaks. Looks easy enough. Fill a syring with formula and put it in her feeding tube, then flushing it out. Whala!
It looks like the paper work may get done by Friday we will know more tomorrow. If so we will try to get on Friday or Sunday's plane. We'll see.
Gotta go

Love Ya, Tama

2 comments:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing journey.
Sounds like the girls are prepared and they are preparing you to take care of them on the way home!
We are praying.
God Bless
Renee