Friday, January 11, 2008

Update on the Update!

They're on! Well at least the current insurance and everything is a go for their surgeries on tuesday. I should be getting a call from the prior insurance today to see if it got added to make last years claims since they arrived. Thank you Lord! And thank you all for your prayers!

3 comments:

Sintari said...

Yay, insurance! :) Can't wait to hear how the dr. appts. go.

I wanted to give you some encouragement regarding schooling the girls. At first, Ruby stared at me like I was crazy when I told her, "This is green, and this is orange." Then I'd say, "What color is this?" (green) and she'd have no idea... even though I just told her. I was really concerned at first. It took a long time for that little brain to actually be able to process any of the new info I was giving her. But now, I'm convinced she's actually a pretty smart cookie.
So... hang in there. She'll get it! :)

Sean and Lisa said...

Tama,
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I LOVE making new friends! :) First I'm so thankful the insurance got worked out, I know what a stress that is and on top of everything else that's the last thing you need so praise God the girls are on!! Second, what an amazing God story your family is! WOW! What an inspiration you are and know that I will be praying for you and for your family. Remember....God doesn't give us anything we can't handle so just keep hanging on to Him and He will see you thru...day by day...moment by moment. And just know that you are being a living testimony to God's faithfulness!!!
Big Hugs,
Lisa

Sean and Lisa said...

Tama,
Thinking about you and Mercy today as you prepare for surgery tomorrow!
Praying!
Lisa