Well it was my birthday on Friday and Mercy was a little down and then I realized it was also her 2 year anniversary of her accident. I told her I thought of it not as a bad day but as a day to remind her how far she had come and that what man meant for evil, God meant for good. So we all went out to eat with some dear friends who watched Grace while I was in Liberia. As they wished me a happy birthday I told them that it was also a day of celebration for another reason...that Mercy and Joy were alive and it was a day to thank God for His amazing work in each of our lives.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Birthdays and Celebrations
Well it was my birthday on Friday and Mercy was a little down and then I realized it was also her 2 year anniversary of her accident. I told her I thought of it not as a bad day but as a day to remind her how far she had come and that what man meant for evil, God meant for good. So we all went out to eat with some dear friends who watched Grace while I was in Liberia. As they wished me a happy birthday I told them that it was also a day of celebration for another reason...that Mercy and Joy were alive and it was a day to thank God for His amazing work in each of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Wow, your girls are looking GOOD! What a trio of beauties. :)
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Tama! What beautiful girls you have! God is so GOOD!
Hugs,
Lisa
Happy Birthday Tama! Your girls look so good! My goodness how Mercy looks. She is SO beautiful.
Stefanie
Happy Birthday Tama. All 3 of your girls are just beautiful.
Love, Missy
Happy birthday, Tama... and thanks for sharing the pictures of your girls. They are all just so beautiful!!! (I laughed at Joy's funny face!)
I really loved your response to Mercy... it's so true that God can use ANYTHING for good and for His glory. But anniversaries can be hard...
Love,
Amber
Happy Birthday, Tama!! Love the pictures of your girls. They are all such beauties! At least I think Joy is a beauty...hard to tell from the hilarious face she is making!!
Patty
Tama, I am so amazed how healthy your girls look! AND BEAUTIFUL!!! You keep up the wonderful job of being their mom! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Christina
Tama your girls are BEAUTIFUL! They all look like they are thriving in your care!!!
Love,
Darbi
Hi! I found this blog through an email and read about your two girl!! They are soo beautiful!!! I will keep praying that everything works out just the way God intended it too :) Much love, Lauren :)
Happy Birthday Tama! So glad to hear things are going well. We hope to see you all soon and actually meet the girls. Going to Family Camp this year?
Happy Birtday Tama!
All the girls look beautiful!!
KT
I just realized I read this a long time ago on my phone so I never commented!
I LOVE these pictures. Each girl looks just beautiful! Seriously, for pics taken at a restaurant, how'd they come out so amazing?!
Love you,
Bran
PS Post more!!
Post a Comment