Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Sisters Are Together!

Charlesetta Joy was moved into the nursery at Acres of Hope with a respiratory infection. So please pray.

Here are pictures of the girls first meeting! It's the first picture I have seen of Joy that she looked like it might not be so scary after all. And THAT truly brings JOY to my heart!









But I have to say Mercy is soooo skinny and almost makes Charlesetta Joy look plump! I can't wait to see how her face will fill out when we get some meat on those bones!

A little girl named Ruby, who is a little pistol, was brought home last June and looked much like Mercy only smaller. She is four and actually smaller than her twin two year old brother and sister. If you look at Ruby's before and after pictures you can see...there is hope!

6 comments:

Sintari said...

Wow!!! It's so nice to see them dressed up, together, and smiling! I'm so glad they will have each other.
I'm glad you put the before and after pic up. I'll have to do another one, because now, the difference is even more dramatic. :)

Blu and Darbi said...

I love it!! The one of Mercy in the chair..she looks a little mischievous to me! :)

Love,
Darbi

Rebekah Vincent said...

God Bless your family! What beautiful sisters!I can see all your children together. Praying for your family,
Bekah in Madisonville KY

Amber G. said...

Wonderful to see them together...
We will keep praying for a quick homecoming for both and also for Joy's respiratory issue.
They are beautiful girls. I am so blessed that we get to follow along and rejoice with you. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing their "after" pictures in a few months!!!
Love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

I do hope all goes well with the girls' adoptions. they are beautiful children.
Caustic soda didn't get its name from being stored in soda bottles, though. (As horrifying as that practice is!) "Soda" stands for the sodium in sodium hydroxide (lye), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and sodium carbonate (soda ash, or washing soda).

Brandi said...

I can NOT wait for you to get some meat on those bones! It is SO nice to see them smiling! Love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love you,
Bran