Grace, you are an amazing artist! We are so excited for you to become a big sister and a little sister. You are a very sweet girl and we pray for you often. God bless you, Katy, Scott, and Midge
Tama; Mercy was the story I had heard of. Thanks for sending your blog, do you mind if I put a link to your site on ours??? Thanks for educating us all! Sue Richardson
3 comments:
Grace, you are an amazing artist! We are so excited for you to become a big sister and a little sister. You are a very sweet girl and we pray for you often.
God bless you,
Katy, Scott, and Midge
Tama;
Mercy was the story I had heard of. Thanks for sending your blog, do you mind if I put a link to your site on ours???
Thanks for educating us all!
Sue Richardson
Post a Comment