These are Mercy's new peers! The youth group at church had birthday cake in her honor tonight. I took pictures to put in her photo album I am sending over to her so she can begin to see her new life. Happy Birthday Sweet girl! May you have many more!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is so cool! As a youth group leader I appreciate what that did for the hearts of the youth in your group as well as what it will do for Mercy's heart when she sees the pictures. Way to go!
Wow, what great pictures to send her! I'm sure she will love seeing them...
They look like a great group of kids!
Amber
Tama what an incredible idea!! Mercy will be so excited!
Love,
Darbi
That brought tears to my eyes! What a sweet thing, both for Mercy and for those kids!
Brandi
Tama, What a sweet, sweet birthday party. I know you are looking forward to her next birthday celebration. much love, missy
Post a Comment