Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our Circle of Friends

Abby and Grace at the Pool!

I had the privilege of getting to meet the Reinhardt's! Their business brought them to Albuquerque this weekend and Alice was able to step away from her table for a few hours while we went to the pool at their hotel. What a beautiful woman of God she is and filled with a wisdom I needed for the moment. We got to chit chat as we watched Abby and Grace splash around and become fast friends. Thank you Alice!

I am so grateful for those I have encountered through Acres of Hope and the adoption process. Our circle of influence is changing as we seek new areas of our lives. I am saddened to think I will be losing my contact with Donna Barber at AOH who has stepped down from her administrative role at the home office to pursue a grant finding organization (which we are in the process of putting our paperwork in for). But on the other hand I had the pleasure of speaking to her replacements today, Aaron and Rachel Wilson, who it is obvious God has orchestrated for that position. What a blessing they will be. And then there are all the beautiful woman on the AOH yahoo group who are in the process or just brought little ones home that are so filled with wisdom and God's grace. And I feel blessed to be a part of it all!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw Tama. . .you are so sweet! I love our new circle of blog friends too!


Brandi

alice said...

Tama,

It was so wonderful meeting you and Skylar Grace in Albuquerque. We just got home last night and I am bushed and trying to dig out from all the emails and posts. Your words were very kind. Thank you. Know that I am continuing in prayer for you. Remember that God gives wisdom generously to those that ask!

Blessings to you!

Danielle said...

Tama,
I posted a link to your blog about raising money for your girls on my site...hope that's okay:)

I am truly touched by your family.
God bless you.
Danielle

S and K said...

These AoH women are amazing, arent' they???
love ya,
Katy