




New Report From Acres of Hope:
The girls are doing so well. Charlesetta has really opened up and is very sweet and chatty. She's so comfortable with everything and has found a great friend in her new roommate Naomi (also a caustic victim). Charlesetta weighs 36 pounds.
Mercy is learning to be more respectful and obedient towards her caretakers. She is getting excited about her 14th birthday coming up this Monday. I did not get a weight on her but she looks about the same. Here are new pics of the girls.
It looks like the girls are doing well. I thought Mercy's birthday was next Saturday but I guess it is tomorrow! I have never seen Charlesetta so happy. I think her personality is really blossoming with Naomi. Perhaps we will get to visit the Weathers soon, as I think they live in Alabama, and since my parents live in Pensacola, Florida it's a good chance we will be passing through regularly! What a treat for Charlesetta and Naomi to get to visit each other.





4 comments:
Tama,
The girls look so beautiful. Mercy looks like she needs to come home yesterday. Praying for her daily!
Love ya,
Katy
Tama they look Great! Charlesetta looks SO happy and healthy!! I am glad our girls have become buddys! I would love if they couls still see each other and maybe talk on the phone when they are both home :) GREAT pics!!
Love,
Jen :)
Tama - I am so excited to see your girls. I can't wait to hear the words 'they're coming home' You're going to be a great mama to them!
Stefanie Solt
I came across your website yesterday and have not stopped thinking about these beautiful girls and the opportunity of life they are about to recieve - how lucky you are to offer such love. I hope you don't mind but I have advertised your website - I hope it results in some donations.
Post a Comment