It was a hectic day and I had hoped to be done packing and organizing so I could spend it it with Grace. But that didn't happen and so we went to town and decided to go to dinner at Olive Garden to enjoy our last meal as a family of 3. But no one could eat. All Grace could do was cry and try to figure out why I had to leave. So I started crying as I put her on my lap and tried to explain. I have a feeling I will be crying my whole way to Monrovia. Pray for her little spirit to be comforted while I am away. I miss her already!
Off to finish packing and get a little shut eye. Have to leave the house by 4AM! I hope to post more as soon as I get to Africa. Pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Praying for you Tama....as well as sweet Grace. Enjoy Africa! Tell my sweetie Mama loves her!
Luv ya,
Jen
Tama-I'm so excited for you that you're on your way to Africa! Can't wait to hear more when you have time!
Traci
Praying for you as you leave and for your hubby and Grace at home!! You will soon be a family of 5!! I'm sure you will go through some times of adjusting, as will everyone in the family, but God will knit you all together so perfectly!!
Praying,
Darbi
Hi there Tama. This is Peter Glanville, Amber's Husband. Just wanted to let you know that I got to meet your girls in Liberia. I actually spent a bit of time with them because they were so much FUN!! I'm so glad they are going home to a good family although I asked Amber to come meet charlesetta because I wanted to seriously look into adopting her. What a sweet girl and Mercy was great too! You can ask them if they remember me, I brought over a green popper toy that you turn inside out and it snaps back and jumps in the air. They let me put it in their hands and on their heads then they just stood giggling with anticipation, then burst into laughter. Wonderful kids there. The staff were all wonderful, too. Don't be worried. If you want specifics, you're welcome to email us. Look forward to hearing from you guys again. Peter
Post a Comment