Monday, April 21, 2008

A Day to Celebrate!

Taking a Liberian Stroll with baby


Nurse Victoria

A Girl Has to Look Her Best! Thanks Miss Molly!

Finally!

The Long Awaited Day!

What a day of celebration! Mercy felt a cold Popsicle go all the way to her tummy! It was very emotional as we celebrated God's amazing provision in her life.
There's talk of ice cream and soft food tomorrow and PIZZA on Wednesday! Mercy is simply in disbelief. She said now she knew she was in America!

5 comments:

blessedmommy said...

Praise the Lord!!! What a great day indeed for Joy and Mercy. God is so good!
We will keep praying for their continued healing.
In Christ,
Melissa Arnold

Anonymous said...

praising God with you and praying still...hang on. love, Denise

Heart4Adoption said...

What a wonderful, wonderful day! Praise the Lord for this day! It has been long in coming, but He has been glorified. I'm sure that today has made it all worthwhile:) Tanya

Brandi said...

Oh how WONDERFUL!!! I love that she knows now that she's in AMERICA! How sweet is that?

Keep us updated. . I think this is one of the only blogs where I really care to read what people have for dinner! ha ha!

How are you feeling?

Bran

Annee said...

So awesome!! It is amazing all the we have in America that we take for granted.