Dr. Olutoye's husband Dr. Olutoye
I told him I loved his wife, he said he did too! Sweet man!
5AM Dr Vasser (I think she lives there!)
Dr Washington
This is Becky not an MD yet but I thought I was talking to Doogie Hoiser! She looks 13!
Child Life Julie and the Girls
Nurse Brandi
Outside the girls rooms. Mercy's on Left, Joy's on right. There was a breakaway partition that was removed between them.
Joys room.
Mercy's room.
The Doctors came around Monday morning and released both the girls. It took awhile to say goodbye to all and get the orders signed. We took lots of pictures of the nurses and doctors who we got to know so well. We were exhausted by the time we got home and went to bed early and woke up late. An actual full nights rest. No vitals every two hours. I didn't know how tired I was until I realized we slept 12 hours!
We are just hanging around the campground for now and waiting for Dan to get here with Grace on Friday night. We will spend Saturday together and Sunday we will go to the Bullens church to thank everyone for all their amazing love and support. Monday Dan will take Joy and Mercy and head back home and I will head to Florida with Grace to spend some time with my mom. It seems her cancer is making her more and more tired and I am afraid if I don't spend time with her now, I might not get quality time later. I also need to spend time with my sweet Grace, I have missed our time together.
But Joy is doing well and rides her scooter all over the place. She is even eating chicken that I cut up pretty well. Mercy is having a hard time with throwing up alot. We have taken her off anything greasy or too sugary but she seems to be nauseous and throws up at inconvenient times (Target, Restaurants) which embarrasses her and she is feeling like she would rather have her G-Tube back. At least then she didn't throw up but I have to remind her that she had a spit cup and that embarrassed her too. She just needs to adjust to this new throat and figure out what is too much and the types of food she can have.
View from Girls rooms
What the Hey?
Couldn't pay me enough!





6 comments:
Yeah!!! Great news! Mercy looks so healthy now, quite a change from Liberia. Both girls are very beautiful!
Absolutely wonderful news! God has brought you through so much. What a blessing to see God work through so many people for these precious girls. We will be praying for the transition from here on out. Tanya
CONGRATULATIONS Tama & Dan - you have facilitated a great accomplishment and come through to the other side. Both girls really DO look well - but Mercy looks especially radiant & so beautiful. Hugs and kisses to all. Love, your distant sister up North.
The girls look so wonderful!
Love the hair:)
Congrats on getting out of there...
Blessings, D
I can't even believe it. . God is so good!
Praise Him!
Brandi
Praise God!!
They look great!!
Katie B.
Post a Comment