Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Surgeon having Surgery!

I got a call from one of the surgeons secretaries yesterday stating that our main surgeon was scheduled for emergency knee surgery on herself yesterday! So, they wanted to reschedule our pre-op until next week so our main surgeon can be there and have the weekend to re-coop. I told them I would prefer to proceed with tomorrow's appointment so we could get the insurance authorizations going, so there are no surprises come surgery dates. They can not start that until they have physically seen them and their tests results which I have brought everything done sofar with me. They could at least be looking at that and forming a plan of what they expect to do during surgery.

So pray that tomorrows appointment goes well with just one of the surgeons, healing for the other surgeon and that authorizations with insurance goes well.

1 comment:

KT said...

Ug! Please post how the appts go!
Praying here in VA for you all :-)
KT